Monday, December 26, 2005
hmmm...what did you all do yesterday? Hope everyone had their share of fun yesterday... Well, I woke up at 9am and went down to chinatown with my family to have breakfast at chinatown's hawker center. I specially made this request to go down yesterday cos i haven't been there for like 1 year...to eat i mean. Sort of sacrificed everything for the o levels...Chinatown HC was soooooo packed! The porridge stall i went to had such good business and amazingly, the workers can remember all the orders so well. Wow! I was quite suprised to see quite a no. of youngsters and young adults at the HC cos usually, Chinatown is for the elderly...it's good to see more youngsters around. Next, I went to Pearl Centre cos my mum wanted to go to Poh Heng the jewellery store to see something. And on our way back to the car park, we saw so many stores selling chinese new year decorations and playing new year songs on X'mas day! Haha... Then my parents went to try Wife's Biscuit from two different stores but they felt HK's is still the best. Of course, it originated from HK...
Then we went to mustafa and i managed to buy a Converse hand bag for 35.90...I think i shall carry it on the first day of school since there's nothing much to bring on that day...By then, it was already 2pm. We then went to a kopitiam to have tea, and i had indian rojak...my favourite food. Yum Yum...But then there was this irritating bee hovering around my lemon drink and it kept coming back and buzz around...Hmph! Heehee, luckily, my brother Jingyan managed to trap it under a glass with ice to stop it from bugging me...Hey thanks JY ! haha...
Went home after that, watched this show called Super-eruption...a show on a super eruption going to occur in Yellowstone Nat Park in USA. I just luv shows on Natural disasters cos you get to see the effect of the disaster and the panic and fear. Not being sadistic ok....just like to know more abt these disasters.
At night, i went to my cousin's house for X'mas dinner. It was sort of a gathering and party. My nephews and neices came...it's nice to see them again and bask in their youth. Haha...kids can really make you laugh. They're sooo innocent, things they say really can make you die of laughter...they like to ask funny questions and it's quite fun to scare them...haha. I realised my nephew is scared of policemen and my niece likes pink dresses so that she can act like a princess.
Anyway, we had lobster, mutton, curry, ham, baked bread, salad, fish balls, ect... Ate until i was so full plus there was this jap jelly and fruits and a log cake! Then we watched tv, talked and caught up with each other... I luv gtherings like that. Helps in bonding and it's so 'wen xin'!
Anyway, hope everyone had a nice x'mas, whether you had a party or not...
{/12/26/2005 10:48:00 am}
sweet sensation XD