Saturday, February 18, 2006
Today, I woke up at 7.30 am in the morning to go back to SCGS. I was supposed to go back to help in the testing of some juniors for some clauses. When I reached there, it was like 9am only. And the testing was to start at 9.30am. So the tester was early. Along the way to scgs, (sorry ah, digress a bit) I met kia hui and somehow she, who is frm AJC, even knew abt the crying incident that happened to me last week. Wow! I'm amazed, news can travel really fast. I have this bad reputation in NJ now lah.
Um, ok i met a few seniors who came back to test as well. Soem frm NJ, Rj and VJc. There were like 20 juniors and 10-15 seniors around. It's quite fun being a tester, you get to interact with your juniors and talk to them, Some of them are really cute. :) My juniors (sec 2s) say I'm not fierce and they said some other seniors were fiercer, so they kept wanting me to test them. Haha to tuck, who keeps saying I'm fierce all the time. Met up with Ms tan and ms goh, it was quite fun talking to them and I found out we didn't do so well for comb humans this year. % distinctions were like sooooo low. Managed to find out more stuff about YA (young adult leaders) for guides, cos considering it as a cca.
Anyway, tonight I'm having a party. So will tell you all more abt it next time.
{/2/18/2006 01:44:00 pm}
sweet sensation XD