Friday, February 17, 2006
Ok. Valentine's day was three days ago, I know but still I want to talk about it.
Hehe, celebrating valentines day in NJ was quite different in SCGS. Firstly, there were quite a few funny skits on not having a date for v day by some nj seniors. and i feel that is like sending a wrong signal to the students. Secondly, the guys in my class dun seem very excited by it. The girls were all prepared and ready to play cupid and santa clause for the day. I gave all my classmates a rose and a postcard. Spent quite a lot of time writing individual messages to them. But i think it was worth it. Can slack and watch the junior superstar show. haha. In scgs, we have mass celebrations organised by the prefects and girls would shower each other with gifts and hearts. Guys are really cute, they gave us a pen, card and some gave us sweets. Interesting choice of gifts, and they kept saying 'humble gift' which was quite amusing to me.
The not so nice thing was that we were made to run again during pe. under the damn hot sun in the afternoon. I dun like the sun. ok, then after pe, I found out something I shouldn't have. but i think i won't say. It's not a very nice thing.
Sigh.
{/2/17/2006 06:16:00 pm}
sweet sensation XD