Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Hmm, I really don't have time to blog much today. I promised Wilson, Tuck and Swen that I will write and update asap since they want to know about the 'matter' that happened today. Hey, patience...I'll get it ready by this fri ok.
Anyway, did JAE application yesterday and put NJC as my first choice. Hopefully it is a right choice. And road run is this friday, quite nervous about it cos girls have to run 3.2 km!!!
Yups and yesterday was valentine's day... not a very romantic one though but I stil had fun. Wonder how is V day is SCGS...I'm sure the prefects will hype things up a little more for that special day. On V day, celebrations usually occur in SCGS. Suprising that NJ does not really do that. Well, glad that the mood of the class has gotten better. V day sure drives away all the bad luck and sour moods of ppl.
Anyway, just read an article in today's chinese newspaper and decided to leave a quote.. food for thought. Tag ok pple!!!
No comments also tag lah. Give me face :)
“爱你“, 这是多么伟大的情怀。
要死心塌地, 海古石烂, 天涯海角般的爱, 不是不可以, 但是不是真的有个人值得你如此对待。 这样的感觉是否双向? 两个人相爱, 是真的毫无条件的互爱对方? 还是 为排遣寂寞和孤单?
{/2/15/2006 07:21:00 pm}
sweet sensation XD