<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20116210?origin\x3dhttp://applecider2989sweetromantic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Up close & personally me

Xin Hui
SCGS / NJC
4Service / 06S11 / 06S20
gIRL gUiDes / IntEracT

sweet
adorable
cute
mugger...i'm proud to be one, K!
shoPAhoLic
and...a PINK lover!!!

i want!

*THE RAINBOW
*ur comments & rates (:
*Bags and more bags: tote, sxling,handbags
*Shoes and more shoes: pumps,stilettos,flats
*Pink stuff *nice day dress *cool jeans *6 As for a levels and band 1 for PW *a good friend *nice camera (so that i can shoot winston back) *nice ipod

ADORED
LOVESTUCK?
Mummy---for being my walking credit card and enduring my bouts of whining
Daddy---for driving me here and there around S'pore and for food
Yan---for always giving in to me

PRECIOUS ONES
Theody---your understanding and patience
(j)Amie---your slowness and cuteypie looks
Diane (de-end)---your blurness and chistiany ways
KIA hui---your patience and i love you so
INNIX---your energy and love for people
Kevinston---kevin+winstontaneous
Swensons---swens+wilsons
Vinchi---your homework and juicy brains



JUKEBOX
NOW PLAYING:



Candy & pearls
Swen
Tuck
Mr Jeow
Shermin
Winston
Thomas
iNniX
Joyce
Hui Lin
Yi Rong
Charlie
Debby
Yanjun


Blogskins

Chatter

Tagboard

[+]Tagboard




CREDITS
Designer- Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(C)KELLY-DEADdolliie


Hosted: Blogger


Friday, March 31, 2006

enrichment week is over. sigh...and there is a LARGE pile of work left to do within these 2 days. Enrichment week was really interesting. Spent most of the mornings and empty slot with 06s11 gumming away. It is fun to gum together but sometimes it wastes more time because we end up talking or crapping away because of the presence of the couple. Distraction (just joking).

Yea! today I went to SP to participate in the chem for everyday living course. We made paperweights and perfumes. The perfume making component was more fun...we smelt all sorts of scents ranging from sandalwood, chamomile, lavender, jasmine, lemon barley, banana ect ect...(too many to list) the fun part was mixing all the solutions to create Estee Lauder's Pleasure...cool...we could make our own branded perfume without going to departmental stores buying it. After that, we added some more additional chemicals to strengthen the body of the perfume to make it thicker or fatter to suit our own personal preferences. I add Begomalt( a citriusy taste) and Jasmine and I named it 'When 2 becomes 1'...got my inspiration from all the scandals happening in s11 currently esp the Couple. hmm...don't really know how hugo boss perfume smells, so couldn't really create one for my brother (he likes hugo boss). It was really enriching and educational making perfumes cos you get to experiment with all the different flavours and also it was a chance to get out of the normal school lifestyle and try out poly for 1 afternoon and I realised that SP is very very old....but their labs are more high tech and updated though it is abit cramped. Ngee ann poly is more updated but haven't been to their labs. So no comments.

After this course, I think I want to work in the perfume and cosmetics industry in the future. Maybe I'll do applied chem in uni or business admin then join one of the biggest cosmetics companies like Loreal or MAC or She Umera...I think it is fun to create new stuff from chemicals and help improve the image and boost the confidence of women through makeup. Well, I really enjoying naming the new creations..yea! maybe one day you will see my version of Pleasure on the shelves..then must support me and buy it ok?

Speaking of scandals, seriously, there has been so many scandals coming from s11 and the main culprit of all these is eh-hum eh-hum you know who rite....really wonderful stuff coming from Vin and Associates...hey vin and partners, I think you can go and set up SDU or Two to tango or Lunch actually 2. haha...jk jk.. honestly, I dun know how do they go around observing people and their actions...my god! they're like too pro for us all to handle...it's like everyone in s11 is dropping one by one like flies (you know, houseflies) into their little trap...sigh. even I too. but honestly, the stuff abt me and XX are all rubbish. so please dun take it seriously.

life has started to get tougher...must study harder..only 2 years and next year is PROM once more but this time more fun, more dances and more excitement.


{/3/31/2006 06:06:00 pm}
sweet sensation XD