Wednesday, March 15, 2006
The SaD part:
as I type at 6.50, maybe some of you are laughing at some funny scene in the movie theater. But laugh, because it is something I can't do now.)
Today is the last class outing for the pioneer batch of 06S11.
Along my way home from today's class outing, thousands of thoughts ran through my head. I found out that I am in a new class, 06S20. I heard from Vincent that it is an odd combination class. Though I had mentally prepared myself to be in an odd combination class...I still felt a wave of fear when reality set in. Perhaps being in an odd combi class is a small matter to some people, (not life an death wat) but to me, it means no friends, no support and being a lost sheep in 900 JC 1 students. Looking on the positive side, it means learning to be independent and stronger. I still feel fear and apprehension as I type, with questions running through my head, 'who are the people in my class?', 'are they nice?', 'will we be able to bond as a class and support each other despite having different subject classes?'.
As I am typing, I am listenting to Joey Yeung's Hui Zhe Chi Pang De Nu Hai. These few days, this song has been my inspiration. It tells of courage, of fear, of destiny and fate. Perhaps all that has happened in these 3 months is due to fate. Meeting the other 23 people in 06S11 was destiny. Yes, there were tears and some unhappiness. But happiness and the frienship overrode all these teeny mini details. I feel really really sad to leave this class and to start anew. It means breaking bonds and forming bonds, and since energy absorbed to form bonds = energy given out to break bonds, it's neither an exothermic nor endothermic reaction, dun ask me, I don't know what it is either. *this is cold humour* Sometimes, I thought to myself, 'hmm, maybe I should have chosen my subject combi properly in the 1st 3 months and not fool around with things, then I won't have to face all these changes and adjustments' but I really don't regret coming to S11.
Because of the people, what I have learnt all this while and the experience.
Venuses of 06S11: Catrin: Didn't really know you well though we were both in guides in SC. Hmm, I think we successfully managed to knock some chinese songs into you by now...Want to wish you all the best for Stud. council elections and as the new CT rept of 06S11.
Debby: Umms, you dun realy talk a lot (unlike me) but really like your drawings on the blog. And thank you for standing by me when I needed you.
Yajie: Haha, my good ol' pal! Really miss you, now that you are in AJ. Thanks for your support in work as well as play. Will still continue to bug you for notes and solutions to PHY!!!
Wenying: My bus mate when I go home in the afternoons. Hope to continue being bus mates with you, if schedule permits. Hmm, though you look very prim and proper and genteel, didn't know you actually like anime and alot of fun stuff!!! Nice running with you during PE and thanks for being my road run partner!!!
Lynette: HEy pal! you're my closest friend in class and it's really different not havin you here now...hope you're still watching my blog posts.I really miss your cheery 'hi xiao hui!' and you cutie pie ways!! Just want to let you know I'll always be there for you, and dun regret leaving s11 for hwa chong. We all want the best for you.
Yingjie: Haha...glad I got to know you better now. Esp through K box and BBQ. You look funny when you bbq, hehe...so motherly :) Hmm initially was quite scared of you becos of your default stare lah..but these few weeks, I got to know you as a really cheery and gao xiao person (alvin's accomplice in jokes). Really hope to keep in contact though we are in different classes. Smiles!!!
Yanjun: Your look today when you were listening to your fav korean group was really amusing ;D But I really enjoyed the times we had together in class and you were the one telling us lame jokes I always dun get lah. Nvm, next time you can explain slowly to me.
Janice: Really hope you are happy in SAJC...I think the SA's skirt will look good on you! Hmms, you have xingzhi in your class, so have fun and rememeber us!
Theresa: Yeps, as i m writing this...perhaps you are singing songs to the less fortunate in maldives. Really hope you are enjoying youself now. Haha.. you always tell me dun mug so hard. Well...same to you. Though we'll be in different classes, it was still nice to be you classmate.
Yirong: you've been our full time photographer all this while, snapping away as much as you can (esp on Vin and Yajie) and compiling all the photos. Thank you for your efforts... Glad to knw you now in nj cos we were in differnt classes in SCGS.
Chuwen/Annabel/Corrine: Haha..as swen said, you 3 always MIA. So i decided to write a common letter to you all. Though you 3 are not there with us sometimes, but I really enjoyed the times we had together like during bbq (the photo snapping session).
Marses of S11:Swenny: ok, last time I get to call you that. no joke. Did you know that I learnt the most from you amongst all the guys? Through all you blog posts, I got to understand guys better and the way you all think. Maybe there's still more I dun know. But well, thank you for teaching me how to think deeper, reflect and appreciate silence (still adjusting). Thank you for the times you walk home with me after class outings (even though I know you didn't really want to), it made the journey less lonely. I always thought you were so serious, so fierce but i realised you are just quiet and deep. Swen, smile more...it does a lot of difference and it makes you look more handsome...haha :D
Tuck: hehe...same thing, no chance to call you that anymore. Ok, we're still on different frequencies (earth-pluto). Did you try the Q33 NY thingy...hope you did. Anyway, have you ever wondered why we can only live on earth while there are 9 planets in existence? Well, i dun know the answer. you can tell me next time. Anyway, want to thank you for being daring in class by asking questions and rebutting some teachers. I must learn to be courageous like you. Anyway, hope the new ppl will be nice to you. If a new girl like me comes in, please dun paste a sticker on her head saying 'Earth-pluto apart' ok? hehe. I'll leave it to you to think.
Alvin: You are the joker in the class!!! Didn't know you can scream into the mike like a girl and do it so well with your tenor vocal chords. haha. Hope you'll always remain a joker and bring some life to the class. :) Dun be lamp post between Vin and YJ ok?
Vincent: Hey socrates, you are the brainiest of the class. Thanks for all the times you let me copy you maths, physics and chem! Will miss your works when I leave but hope you'll still let me borrow your masterpieces ok? All the best in you 6 pointer class :) I'm sure you'll do fine.
Wilson aka chopsomeballs: Well, I still dun know why you're called CSB...cos you play lots of BB? anyway, thanks for counselling me online. and my bro wants to say congrats on your return to NJ.
Charlie (jue shi hao nan ren): OVERSLEPT!!! SIGH! Hope you're doing fine in AJC, perhaps you need more time for adjustment. But we'll always be there for you. Keep in touch and TC!!!
Daniel: hey dear angel...You seem to be thriving in your new sch! keep it up...really liked your singing today :) It sounded nice. Hopefully you'll join AJ choir. My friend is curious to know you. haha. Smile more :)
Xing Zhi: Hmm, amongst all the guys, you are the second most gentlemanly guy after charlie. Really glad to have met you...cos you are like totally opposite of me lah..so cool and relaxed. Anyway, keep in touch! And hope you'll gradually love SA as well.
Jee Poh: hey...why never go for class outing? well, but you're never online as well so dun know if you will ever read this. (someone pls tell him to read this) It was fun working with you on PBL, because in class we seldom talk. But from these 3 months, you seem one of the guai ones and the one with an amazing stamina in fitness (after tuck). Hope you'll adjust well to your new class!
Hari: Well, you're another one MIA all the time. But hopefully your appeal is succesful and really look forward to seeing you in the next class outing. All the best :)
{/3/15/2006 06:44:00 pm}
sweet sensation XD