Wednesday, March 15, 2006
The hApPy part:I woke up really excited today cos it's class outing day and I am finally going to K Box. Being in NJC has really changed my life to a certain extent. Well, in the past, things me and my friends (sorry for the bad english, but I think I'll sin once) always do when we hang out are eat, shop and watch movies. But now, because there are guys, I tend to play pool, watch movies or k box. It's quite an experience for me because I've never learnt to play pool, I've never K Boxed and hehe...not never watched movie lah. We tend to do more activities for 'groups' rather than 'cliques' so maybe that's the reason for mass activities.
K box was really fun! Managed to source out the good singers like Daniel, the 'can sing like a girl' Xing Zhi, the famous opera singer of 'One nite in Beijing' Alvin and the high pitcher, Yajie. K box gave me the opportunity to bond with the girls in my class like Cat, Yingjie, Yanjun and Yajie. It's exciting to go crazy with your friends once in a while and sing like 'xiao' for 3 hours! But heck lah, it's the hols!!!
After K box, my classmates went to watch a movie, while I left to go and sign up for my 17 mag card, which entitles me to freebies and discounts when I shop... Anyone interested can go down to cineleisure and sign up tomorrow from 12-6pm. After signing up and paying for my card, I went to collect my freebies and then queued up for a free manicure. Wanted to try out the makeover, but upon seeing some people's faces, I decided 'No way, I dun want to walk on the streets looking like I'm going for a ball!' Chose a purple colour for my nails. (I think if Tuck is reading this, he must be shaking his head) :D Managed to notice how manicurists paint nails and got some tips from the session. I also saw an ex classmate Tisha, who is the current miss seventeen. She was there to grace the event.
After my manicure, I left to go Kinokuniya to check out the latest books, (if Swen is reading this, he must be thinking 'this girl is MAD!') and I found out that Kino was having 20% sales!!! YEa! I can go and buy books. Yipee!!! After browsing to my hearts content, I left for home.
{/3/15/2006 06:27:00 pm}
sweet sensation XD