Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Yea! The march hols have started. Hip hip hooray!!! Been praying and waiting since like 2 weeks ago (when all the work started piling). But the friday was quite torturous...had to sit through chem lessons, maths lessons and physics lessons. We were the only class made to stay back after 12.30pm even though all JC1s were to be dismissed at 12.30. Sigh...the class wasn't very responsive and for once, me the physics rept,
cannot be bothered about what is happening in class.
The past few weeks have been really packed, with homework, class activities, school activities, my own activities ect. until I dun even have time to pause and think 'what is happening all around me?'. I remembered the time right after O levels ended, the sudden decrease in the speed of life. Suddenly things could go so slowly and you begin to enjoy certain things around you.
Hmm, but I feel quite bad wasting the past 3 days of the holidays. On friday, I came back and became a total slacker by sleeping and eating all the way, and watching more tv. My brain just didn't want to work till yesterday and when it started working, it was in a slow mode anyway. Not much of help :) And I'll be going out on Wed and Thurs. Then I have CIP on saturday afternoon and music and dance lessons on Sunday and a birthday party on Sunday night. This holiday was supposed to be for me to catch up with my work, like what Swen and Tuck and all the others are doing...but I think I'm practically blowing it away. Sigh. And here I am blogging and MSN-ing
I realised time passes extremely fast this year. Like playing throughout the first three months causes it to pass faster than studying through the first 3 months. So my conclusion is to count the year using this first 3 months method. Everytime a new term starts, u tell yourself...'it's only 3 months' and the december hols and x'mas will be here soon!!! Hahaha.
{/3/14/2006 07:48:00 am}
sweet sensation XD