Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Yipee! this week is enrichment week...no lessons but a lot of homework. Physics tutorials (2 chpts), chem worksheet, maths and geog project...and non the less PW (my biggest headache) and one chinese question I have to ponder on ’什么是永远'. 超chim lah...consulted a few ppl like my dad and mom and got a few different answers...anyway, lao shi said she will tell us what 永远 means to her the next lesson and i am waiting to hear what she will say.
Hmms, one week of school has passed and it was a new week with my new class s20. I was shocked to find out my ct is ms amelia heng...I really didn't expect to get her as ct. My new class is rather rowdy when we are together...however, I still feel as STRONG sense of attachement to s11...I mean, i spent like 3 months to build bonds in s11...you can't expect me to forget all my ex classmates so quickly. I still go visit s11 everyday during lunch periods..cos i miss them sooooooooo(10^infinity) much. They are really great ppl to be with and I treasure this gang of ppl alot. Ok, speaking of my new class...the people there are rather nice, and alot of us have different combinations, so the only time I see them is like lunch, around the school or during civics and PW. Sometimes, it feels lonely to be walking around alone in school (when geog lesson has ended 20 min early for no reason), wondering where to go...not sure what to do...I feel so lost and I think to myself, 'is this going to be it for the rest of the 2 years....' Perhaps it's too early to tell. But i really hope things do get better. Another thing I'm worried abt is whether I am to chiong in doing things sometimes, esp for group projects and PW. Maybe sometimes I am overly chiong, but I try to tone down but I am afraid if I tone down, I will slack with the other ppl. Then the whole PW prject is a flop. I don't want to fail PW and CHinese this year...
Ok, forrget it. Let's talk abt enrichment week. Yipee...had beading class yeaterday and managed to make a few pink earrings and bracelets. The lingerie talk was interesting and we all got a free pink brastrap and discount cards from Triumph...quite worth it to go. :) Today was some NRIC talk which confused me soooooo much and the speaker reminded me of Mr teh...so fatherly and got this accent that sounds so angmoh. In the afternoon, I went for the aerospace medical trip. It was fun to see how planes fly and how the g force acts on our bodies in the air. I was excited abt the stimulator rides intially but chickened out last min due to warnings that you MIGHT have nausea and giddiness.
Oh yea...lastly, really want to thank the girls and guys in s11...you really made my 17 b'dae memorable. To the angels of s11, thanks for the pink and purple jewellery...will wear it to class outing next time...thanks, Yan Jun for taking out time to shop, it was so kind of you :) ...I know it is not easy...Hmms, I was impressed by the PINK shoelace....so sweet, adorable, cute, thoughtful and amazing of the guys, Tuck; CSB; Swenny; Vin and Alvin...
Oh, you know why I laughed so hard today and almost ran away when tuck was giving me the present today? cos I really didn't expect Alvinny to take my words seriously and get me a b'dae present...and when I saw tuck being forced and egged and coerced into giving me the present (cos of the silly rumour from Vin and Associates Pte Ltd), and with Alvin and Vincent's 'we are waiting for something to happen' kind of look and Yingjie and Wenying's bemused look...I couldn't stop laughing cos it was so funny....Honestly, I only expected Alvinny to get YJ a present and not me...hehe...thanks alvin and the whole gang...it really touched me...
Yea! tomorrow I will be officially 17 at 12pm...so goody...can stay up late and out till after 11pm and no blue uniform guys (like wilson) will be chasing after me...haha :)
{/3/28/2006 08:15:00 pm}
sweet sensation XD