<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20116210?origin\x3dhttp://applecider2989sweetromantic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Up close & personally me

Xin Hui
SCGS / NJC
4Service / 06S11 / 06S20
gIRL gUiDes / IntEracT

sweet
adorable
cute
mugger...i'm proud to be one, K!
shoPAhoLic
and...a PINK lover!!!

i want!

*THE RAINBOW
*ur comments & rates (:
*Bags and more bags: tote, sxling,handbags
*Shoes and more shoes: pumps,stilettos,flats
*Pink stuff *nice day dress *cool jeans *6 As for a levels and band 1 for PW *a good friend *nice camera (so that i can shoot winston back) *nice ipod

ADORED
LOVESTUCK?
Mummy---for being my walking credit card and enduring my bouts of whining
Daddy---for driving me here and there around S'pore and for food
Yan---for always giving in to me

PRECIOUS ONES
Theody---your understanding and patience
(j)Amie---your slowness and cuteypie looks
Diane (de-end)---your blurness and chistiany ways
KIA hui---your patience and i love you so
INNIX---your energy and love for people
Kevinston---kevin+winstontaneous
Swensons---swens+wilsons
Vinchi---your homework and juicy brains



JUKEBOX
NOW PLAYING:



Candy & pearls
Swen
Tuck
Mr Jeow
Shermin
Winston
Thomas
iNniX
Joyce
Hui Lin
Yi Rong
Charlie
Debby
Yanjun


Blogskins

Chatter

Tagboard

[+]Tagboard




CREDITS
Designer- Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(C)KELLY-DEADdolliie


Hosted: Blogger


Saturday, April 29, 2006

We were strangers
Starting out on a journey
Never dreaming
What we'd have to go through
Now here we are
And I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

No one told me
I was going to find you
Unexpected
What you did to my heart
When I lost hope
You were there to remind me
This is the start

Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey


I'll be there
When the world stops turning
I'll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

We were strangers
On a crazy adventure
Never dreaming
How our dreams would come true
Now here we stand
Unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you

Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey

I'll be there
When the world stops turning
I'll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart

Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey

I'll be there
When the world stops turning
I'll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep going on....
Starting out on a journey
Life is a road and I wanna going
Love is river I wanna keep flowing
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you.



really love this disney song.

i wanna keep going, wanna keep flowing, wanna stand at the beginning with you.


{/4/29/2006 07:47:00 am}
sweet sensation XD