Thursday, April 13, 2006
I received this chain message from a friend and found it rather hilarious and amusing (though some are quite true to a certain extent) to read. I thought I would be bo liao for a while and post it on my blog.
hehe...here's it.
OK, out of the 15 reasons on 'Acceptable Mars Behaviour', I chose only 5 to blog on...cos I think the rest are too rubbishy and nonsensical to talk abt.
6. Give her presents and cards for no reason, SHE WILL RETURN THE
FAVOUR...ALWAYS. (i would say this is not true...dont' worry...we don't need presents unneccesarily...we're not bloodsuckers...we're contented with the attention you give us. haha.)
7. If she hangs up on you, call her right back. (haha...i think, dun try that. you'll just make us more angry. but at least it shows you care)
11. If she says she's cold, don't be an idiot and say "Me too."
and stand there; give her your jacket. (be genetlemanly!!!)
14. Try not to ask her if she's mad at you EVERY TIME you speak to her. (we'll be wondering why is this guy so whiny...)
15. Tell her you love her
only if you really mean it.(cos our 6th sense can tell us you are lying)
Venus behaviour:
1.When a GIRL is quiet, millions of things are running through her mind.
2.When a GIRL is not arguing, she is
thinking deeply.
3.When a GIRL looks at you with eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around. (cos most of the time, the x box and basketball entices you more)
4.When a GIRL answers "I'm fine" after a few seconds, she is
not at
all fine.
5.When a GIRL stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying. (not true lah...just sometimes we are not convinced)
6.When a GIRL wants to see you everyday, she wants to be pampered.
7.When a GIRL says "I miss you", no one in this world can miss you
more than that.
Ok, I know I'm being bo liao...but well, once in a while, when I need to release stress and go crazy a bit..yeah. that's what I'll do. Post lyrics and rubbish chain letters. haha.
{/4/13/2006 06:53:00 am}
sweet sensation XD