Sunday, May 07, 2006
It's tough to be the only one concerned over GPP.
It's tiring to be the only one pushing the group.
I wish someone can take over me for a while.
I need a break.
I wish someone would take some initiative.
I wish our group had chemistry.
I wish all our problems can be solved.
I wish there was no such thing as uncertainty.
I wish I could tell the future.
I know I cannot give up so easily.
But I'm really tired from all the ongoing momentum.
It's tough trying to pass teacher's grade by just practicing once a week.
It's tiring to sit there on sat afternoon for 3-5 hours pressing the keys non-stop.
It's frustrating to realised that you keep playing the wrong notes and chords all the time when you corrected yourself just last week. (because you have bad memory)
It's irritating to know you have only 1 month left.
It's worrying to hear that you're not gonna pass at this rate.
It's scary to realised that you need 75/100 just to PASS.(that's a A1, damn it!)
I wish I could sight play better.
I wish hearing was a component of this exam, at least I can score.
I wish this turmoil was over.
I'm tired. And I'm glad I survived this week.
{/5/07/2006 10:16:00 pm}
sweet sensation XD