<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20116210?origin\x3dhttp://applecider2989sweetromantic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Up close & personally me

Xin Hui
SCGS / NJC
4Service / 06S11 / 06S20
gIRL gUiDes / IntEracT

sweet
adorable
cute
mugger...i'm proud to be one, K!
shoPAhoLic
and...a PINK lover!!!

i want!

*THE RAINBOW
*ur comments & rates (:
*Bags and more bags: tote, sxling,handbags
*Shoes and more shoes: pumps,stilettos,flats
*Pink stuff *nice day dress *cool jeans *6 As for a levels and band 1 for PW *a good friend *nice camera (so that i can shoot winston back) *nice ipod

ADORED
LOVESTUCK?
Mummy---for being my walking credit card and enduring my bouts of whining
Daddy---for driving me here and there around S'pore and for food
Yan---for always giving in to me

PRECIOUS ONES
Theody---your understanding and patience
(j)Amie---your slowness and cuteypie looks
Diane (de-end)---your blurness and chistiany ways
KIA hui---your patience and i love you so
INNIX---your energy and love for people
Kevinston---kevin+winstontaneous
Swensons---swens+wilsons
Vinchi---your homework and juicy brains



JUKEBOX
NOW PLAYING:



Candy & pearls
Swen
Tuck
Mr Jeow
Shermin
Winston
Thomas
iNniX
Joyce
Hui Lin
Yi Rong
Charlie
Debby
Yanjun


Blogskins

Chatter

Tagboard

[+]Tagboard




CREDITS
Designer- Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(C)KELLY-DEADdolliie


Hosted: Blogger


Sunday, May 28, 2006

I retract my words.
This post is meant to be an apology to my PW group.
I'm sorry for my previous post.

Honestly after two months of working with you guys and trashing it out through the rain and storm together, I think we really make a GREAT!!!! team!!!!

On my way home on the MRT yesterday, reflecting on our group, I think we are one strong and cohesive group despite all our differences in subj combi, cca (except for kevin and I), interests, personality, where we live, our previous schools (haha, except for dan and tough nut).

I think we rock. seriously.

Ok, pesonal apologies and reflections:

Kevin: haha...you are one 'on the surface heck-care but actually care' leader I've ever met. (no offence) but after countless nagging, haha, and reading your email last nite, I think you are becoming more serious and kan chiong. just joking, but i think credit comes from my influence. haha. :) your email tells us all, i guess. dun give up ok. Perservere, cos i think we can make it to a band 1. Hmm...got to know a different side of you through the proj., the quiet and less crappy and more muggish side. oh, and thanks for taking charge and organising the group when i was running for interact exco (that day was so last min).

Xinni: hmm, despite your heavy schedule and tiring basketball training, thanks for staying strong and calm throughout the whole prjct. I know you sleep v late at night the day before GPP is due. sorry. :( But we can do it. yups, and I always will appreciate you trying to make time for our group no matter how busy you are and for all your encouragement for PW and interact exco.

Hazel aka tough nut: hey, thanks for being our secretary. it's not easy to take notes all the time. hmm, dun give up ok. More obstacles will come, but I think our group is strong enough to overcome the odds.

Daniel: Hey, realised you have lots of crazy and creative ideas after just sitting there for 2 hours with you and crapping. and also, i know it is not easy being the researcher whereby you are always at our disposal to search online for stuff we need. I know you are running for angklung exco, all the best...haha..next time won't make you go down to so many places to research in 1 day.

really. perservere. I think our frienship and determination will carry us through.

ok, back to work. Interviews and surveys due tonite at 7pm. and Kevin, don't xian please. haha. see you guys tomorrw and good luck to me for chem spa.


{/5/28/2006 01:23:00 pm}
sweet sensation XD