Monday, June 05, 2006
Ok...don't be fooled by my title. Seriously, I am not going to talk crap on marriage and love. Haha...i don't think it plays a major role in my life now. I'm going talk about the most fun day I've ever had in the hols - yesterday, 4 June 2006.
Firstly, I woke up late yesterday. Wowwhee..(today as well) haha. Supoose to wake up at 7am to complete some work. But ended by waking up at 7.30am...then took my own sweet time to brush up and finally started on some chinese worksheets. Haha..took a super long time to get out of my 'currently slacking mode'. oO.0. when i finally finished the first 2 pages of the worksheet, it was already 8.30am. haha..then decided to take a bath before start practicing my organ.
Oh...ok. I think you are getting bored. Hmm...fast forward to what happened during music lesson. Ok, I remembered telling teacher how frustrated i was on sat nite while I was playing 'beauty and the beast' that I kept slamming the keys and pounding real hard on the organ. Ok, I'm really sorry to the electone, i know it hurts and still does. Sorry, my fingers wouldn't coordinate and dance together well that night. Then when I did improvisation, the key was G minor...and the melody had NO TUNE!!! Argh...so halfway improvising the tune, I got lost and totally couldn't play. But the best thing came last!!!! Teacher finaly brought the Wedding Songs electone book. It sure came a long way from Japan. It cost like 2600 yen but according to mum, it's about $20 and plus freight charges, I think it's like....$40++. But it's for grade 5 to 3. So it's worth it cos there are like 10 songs and they all sound nice. The best thing is the book contains the Wedding March! And that is sooooooooo cool!....ahhhhh. I was telling mummy that next time i can play the wedding march for anyone's wedding and also play during my own wedding. (sorry, digress and daydream abit!) haha..imagine this, the bride plays the wedding march, the groom walks down the aisle ALONE. It'll be so fun to see the looks of the guests. It'll be an extraodinary idea to get married that way. haha..see, I'll make a gd wedding planner. then I can hire Benjamin as my wedding photographer.and we'll make a good team. *grins*
ok, ok, back to reality. Oh, I also found another nice song by this Jap pop group called SMAP. It has this midnight jazzy romantic feel. The chords just blend in together so well. I wish I got this book earlier..then can play this song for exam instead of BEauty and the Beast. sigh.
Hmm..then in the afternoon, I went to celebrate my aunt's birthday at a restaurant. And the most fun thing in the afternoon was PW GROUP OUTING!!!!!
It wasn't supposed to be a group outing initially. It was a time for us to meet up and survey ppl along orchard road. haha..kevin brought like 150 sheets in rather big stacks. Thanks to his dad who owns numerous printers, we can cut cost for printing the surveys. In the end, we totally lost the mood to do the survey. Instead, we went to takashimaya, sat in yoshinoya, didn't buy a single thing from them, sorted out the surveys, discuss GPP, wait for daniel to turn up and talk crap from Pw to interact club to camps to shopping to 'xinhui can't cook'. wow. i can ok, fried rice, spagetti ect. when daniel came, we sat there, stone on GPP and the GWF.then we finally decided to go shopping.
we practically walked the whole of ngee ann. from taka, novo, zara, mango, urs, body shop and perlini's silver. and finally kevin bought his jeans from zara. I seriously think your jeans are expensive lor. * the next sentence is for girl's eyes only: hazel and i had fun in taka shopping for lingerie and i managed to find a cute hot pink one that had hazel's approval.* and we dumped daniel in the toys section. aha.
oh..kevin, you were asking me why the metal bands (or do you call them bracelets?) for guys are so expensive but cheaper for gals, when we were in perlini's.
hmm..i thought of 2 reasons :
1. if a girl buys it for a guy, maybe it shows her love for the guy. (maybe, i don't know..but since 1 band costs like $44 or $60++..yeah)
2. did you see the thickness of the chain...like 4 times thicker than a chain of females lor...
hmm...lessons learnt:
1. our GWF is in a mess and our group has 2 command heads confusing the other grp members.
2. we haf not done a single group log and personal logs
3. shopping for guys clothes are interesting if you go in a group (especially fun when the guys have to make a choice between the good boy vs bad boy, got character and rugged look. qoute kevin:'i don't like making choices'
4. daniel finds shopping a waste of time. he looked quite xian but tried to bear with it for 2 hours.
5. hazel and i educated the guys on lace, lip gloss, lip stick.
6. we need more PW group outings whereby xinni must be present then the mood will be real HIGH!!!!
{/6/05/2006 11:57:00 am}
sweet sensation XD