Saturday, July 01, 2006
help.
nothing is eternity. why is the world so screwed. life can-not be simpler.
i woke up this morning at 7.30 and decided to get my hands on the keyboard. I missed you so much. I miss running my fingers on it.
music. why won't you even help me. thought that 'if we hold on together', some Amour song and 'jap words-Everything-jap words' would help lift my spirits.
radio, now it's playing Karen Mok's 'Without you'. just nice. one of the saddest songs i've ever heard.
the keys jus don't want to work. wth. honestly, can't you just lift your pedal and hands up when staccatto comes. what's wrong with my beat today. and F is only one count later, stupid you. and some chords don't need you to press them twice. they just want to be held there. diao!
there is just something wrong with me. I'm such a useless person. I can't even sustain interests of my friends. they just come and go. maybe i'm not worth it. yeah. maybe i should just escape.
theodora and jamie, I seriously seriously seriously miss miss miss you both. I miss you so much. Let's meet up asap. I need to talk.
maybe sometimes i take things too seriously? but there is really nothing to laugh about now. but when i am serious, my feelings are true. when i am serious, i m highly unstable and emotional. leave me alone lah. i really neeed to excape. escape.
{/7/01/2006 08:05:00 am}
sweet sensation XD