Thursday, October 05, 2006
went shopping at Taka and Wisma with Swee Lin today.
Amazing. When in SC, we were like strangers. I only knew her name and face. But now, when you're alone in a foreign land, you gotta depend on your ex SC gals.
Am so glad I found her at the bus stop waiting for the bus alone. She also wanted to go orchard. The only place SC girls hang out after school. but i still miss orchard and yes, I'm going there tomorrow for an outing again. so we decided to accompany each other and walk around.
we went to shops like Mango, Zara, Kinokuniya, Daniel Yam. Oooo...we talked about our classes, life in sc then, our favourite books, shops, clothes. finally i found someone who could resonate. maybe cos we're sc girls. if not, i'll end up walking in Taka alone.
{/10/05/2006 06:21:00 pm}
sweet sensation XD